The vision of Nile University is to be a world class, internationally recognized research university
The mission of Nile University is to contribute to the development of the technology-driven economies in Egypt and the region through the pursuit of education and research at the highest levels of excellence.
To accomplish its mission, NU shall:
- Recruit, develop and retain high quality faculty and staff.
- Attract, support and retain highly qualified and motivated students.
- Create an educational environment and physical facilities conducive to learning and research.
- Establish strong linkages with business, government and NGOs to enhance the capacity building in the local and regional community.
- Promote a culture for creative research and critical thinking.
- Leverage the expatriates' resources.
- Encourage collaboration with other universities.
- Harvest research output and incubate intellectual property.
In support of the mission, NU faculty and staff are committed to shared core values that promote:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Freedom of Thought and Expression
- Respect for the Individual